Who are we?
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you submit an enquiry via one of our webforms. This information is provided by you. If you decide not to provide relevant information, this may hinder our ability to respond efficiently to your visit to our website and may mean that we will not be able take any further action to support your enquiry.
How will we use the information we collect?
We will use the information for legitimate business reasons:
- to respond to your enquiry and to provide our Terms of Business to engage us as a client
- to send you information that you request from use relating to our products and services such as our ‘Fantastic HR Checklist’ or regular newsletter. You are able to opt out of these communications at any time. If you wish no longer wish to be contacted can let us know by either unsubscribing or by emailing email@example.com
We may also use your site usage information to improve our website, understand how you use our site, and provide more relevant content to you.
Metro HR Ltd will not share your information for marketing purposes with any other companies.
Transfer of Information outside of the European Economic Area
Where possible data will be kept on secure servers within the European Economic Area however for certain services it may be transferred out of the EEA. When this happens, and to maintain the continued protection of your data, I will ensure that either:
- The country to which the data is transferred has equivalent standards of data protection to those offered by GDPR as set out by the European Commission.
- There is a contract in place with the processor that ensures that data security is equivalent to the protection provided within the EU.
- Where the data is transferred to the US, the company providing the service is signed up to the Privacy Shield Agreement.
Where you have opted to receive marketing communications from us we will retain that personal information unless you tell us you no longer wish to receive those communications from us.
If we engage with you as a client, we will store your data in accordance with the further privacy information that we provide to you at that time.
If we do not engage with you as a client, and you have not opted to receive marketing communications from us we will store your data only as long as is required to process your enquiry.
Access to your information and correction
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of incomplete or inaccurate personal data we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal data.
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data
To exercise any of your rights please contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
If you have any concerns or comments about how we use information, we would like to hear from you. Alternatively, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues for guidance and advice, or to lodge a complaint: www.ico.org.uk